View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
Image of Kobo beside Ebookwise 1150?

I've got an Ebookwise 1150 that I've been groovin' for years. I really do enjoy the backlight, but alas, I must admit that the device is showin' it's age a little. The rubber's gone, the battery is showing it's first signs of decline...it's time to consider options further.

The Kobo, bar the back-light, seems to be a good fit (pending the next firmware which, I'm sure, will fix the font stuff, add collections/folders, allow deletion of files from device, etc, etc, etc).

I'm wondering if one of you who now owns a Kobo and also has an Ebookwise, might mind taking some snaps of them beside each other so that I can get an idea of size (for me just using measurements never works well in my imagination)?

Thanks in advance!

guy
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote