View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:33 AM   #22135
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Back home again with a full camera! What a beautiful day! And now a cup of Assam tea while the memory card dumps everything into the computer... Anticipation!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
As my DW (who actually lived on Haight Street in the 60's
Ask her if she remembers me. I was the guy with the full beard, no shoes, and guitar...

Quote:
is fond of saying -- "If you can remember the 60's, you were in them. " Personally, I don't remember them too well.
You left out a 'n't.' I don't remember names, but I remember faces, places, and events as if it were yesterday. My brains should have been fried to a crisp after all those years, and according to the 'establishment,' my DNA should have turned out little green frogs instead of intelligent children. My son is, except for the extra head, perfectly normal, and has no difficulty feeding himself. Usually.

Don't trust anyone over 30...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote