View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 03:01 AM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Lbook Firmware Question?

I see all the talk about Cool Reader and EPUBS being better with the Lbook firmware. I was wondering would there be any benefit to upgrade to the Lbook firmware for those who use MOBI/PRC files? I'm currently using Astak's December firmware with no real issue and a very long battery life.

I like the idea of being able to delete books directly but I need to know if MOBI support for the Lbook is as good or better then what I'm using.

It's also important I can use my own fonts while reading a MOBI/PRC book and that the firmware remembers the last page I was on when I reenter a book.

Battery drain issues kinds of worries me too seeing right now I can go up to a month without needing a charge on my Pocket Pro.

So if anyone can tell me how Lbook handles MOBI files compared to Astak's I would be extremely grateful.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote