View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #12
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
if u consider the 3G network and actually use it frequetly to browse the web, $500 for the device is actually a bargain. your cellular 3G data plan is $30+ per month. include the tax and that's $400 per yr right there! but of course, the majority of the people who buy the kindle dx probably have 3G phones, like myself.

it'll save u money on news paper subscriptions also if u use it to surf the web, which I plan to do when I'm not in the subway.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote