View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:58 AM   #13
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Please remove the word [canon] from the thread title. Religion has nothing to do with this.

I suggest (for the thread title)... What is your favorite Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes eBook omnibus?

Do not spam this thread again. If you have something substantive to contribute, then do so. Otherwise, if you have an issue then you need to use the Report button.

"The term "literary canon" refers to a classification of literature. It is a term used widely to refer to a group of literary works that are considered the most important of a particular time period or place. For example, there can be a literary canon comprised of works from a particular country, or works written within a specific set of years, or even a collection of works that were all written during a certain time period and within a certain region. In this way, a literary canon establishes a collection of similar or related literary works."

It is understood that by 'canon' I am referring to 'literary canon.' I have absolutely no concern for religion in this thread.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote