View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:32 AM   #25
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadelia View Post
I first used my custom columns with the green tick, and didn't work, so I changed my custom columns and put text instead, and now it's perfect
Ok, you used a Yes/No type column instead of a text column. I can see how to fix that so there isn't an error
Quote:
However, I noticed one weird thing, when I reconnect the Kobo, some books are unmarked (=not in the device), and same in the device list (but they are in th Kobo !)
Sorry for my English, I put an image to show you and I make myself clear :
From the screenshots, WS64 is probably right. The book titles on the device look like a plugboard was used when the book was sent to the device. You need to make sure you are using the same plugboard now.

If you don't want to use that plugboard, if you send the book to the device again, it should fix it.

The alternative is that it is not actually the same book. If you put the book on the device by some other method than calibre, the driver cannot match it to the copy of the book in the library. calibre and the driver do attempt to match the books, but it needs an exact match on title and author.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote