View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 12:14 AM   #14
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I think it may also depend on whether Overdrive has the book available in that format.

One of the books I was looking at had all three formats available, but another only had two. I don't think any new books are being converted into Mobipocket format, but if they had it in that format already, it will be available now.

And as Jon said, it might also depend on whether that particular library ever offered Mobipocket as a choice.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote