View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 05:59 PM   #501
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Of course I have local backups also. But crashplan is good to have also. Personally I think once every two weeks is much to long interval between backups.
That I update the disc to to take it to my mom's house once every two weeks, doesn't automatically mean that it's only updated at that time. It's updated immediately, if I need to have a big change backed up, like this evening, having ripped and tagged 10 CD's to FLAC and created the MP3's for MP3-player too.

The update at my mom's house can be two weeks behind, in the very worst case, but if I really *NEED* that disc, then my house has burned down or exploded.

The only things that regularly change on a daily basis are tags in e-books, FLAC/MP3 files, savegames, and so on. I can lose some stuff if need be.

*I KNEW* I should have explained that. Now you know why people often ask me why my posts are so long-winded and "over-explanatory". I must plug each and every possible way to interpret something the wrong way or stop people from jumping to conclusions, because if they *can*, then they *will*.

I hate that.

Last edited by Katsunami; 06-29-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote