View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:04 PM   #69
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
quote:
A Japanese delicacy. Gen-mai Cha means brown rice tea. A blend of Bancha tea and partially roasted brown rice.
End quote

I've had that tea. I didn't like it very much. It's quite strong and was not a familiar comforting tea. It wasn't bad, just not something I necessarily would go out of my way to obtain.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote