View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #73
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
My request for entry into the contest...

I would love to enter this contest and thanks for the opportunity.

The reason I should win is that I am a fairly new member but am always on the lookout for ways to help others learn about ereading and its benefits. Since becoming a member here and selecting a PRS-505 as my reader of choice I have helped to clarify the choice whenever possible for those going through the selection process... This is for both members here and friends at home.

My only limitation is that I can currently only give "hands on" advice to those looking to give the Sony a shot. Those poor individuals that would like a Kindle I can only tell them what I have read and heard about the device. If I were to get a Kindle 2... well, then I could present future users with my own experiences with the device.

Seriously though, I can't believe how much more I read now that I have my Sony. I could never justify buying a second device so soon after the first but I would love the opportunity to try a Kindle 2... Then pass on my least favorite on to a needy friend (his wife won't even consider letting him get one... and he listens... YIKES!!!).

RA