Thread: Sony $100 offer
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
toomanybooks
Addict
toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, Ipod Touch, KIndle Fire
If it works well, I personally would keep the 500. You can view more formats with the 505, but if you use Calibre you can just convert the epubs to lrf for your reader. I would wait for the next really big technology breakthrough (like e-ink) before upgrading.

But then again I am a frugal person and waited 15 years for my TV to die before I bought a new one.

You could also look at your library's available ebooks and see how much downloading some ebooks from your library would save you a month and decide if it would be cost effective. (Sorry I'm a bookkeeper)

Last edited by toomanybooks; 04-10-2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: mispelling
toomanybooks is offline   Reply With Quote