View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:25 PM   #1627
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
We have been given a hint:

Spoiler:

“He did turn down the painkillers. I remember it seemed odd at the time,” Karrin murmured. “What is he?”
I shrugged. “Ask him.”
“I did,” she said, “right before he passed out.”
“What’d he say?”
“He said, ‘I’m out.’”

I'm thinking 'Out'sider?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I was thinking the same. I've been waiting all this time to find out more about him. The suspense is driving me crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abtacha View Post
Spoiler:
I don't (want to) believe he's some kind of (former?) bad guy, he makes such a good beer after all. Resigned Angel maybe?
I don't think that was a clue. Perhaps misdirection, but I don't think it's relevant to the truth.

Spoiler:
Mac tends to "shut down" when he doesn't want to answer questions, or otherwise get involved, so "I'm out" just before conveniently passing out is kind of just something he would do. I think he's going to turn out to be some legendary badass that the Council probably knows about or has a history with. I mean, crap, we just found out that Kris Kringle is an aspect / alias of Odin (aka Donar Vadderung). With that in mind, Mac could be ANYONE.

Last edited by CWatkinsNash; 02-01-2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: spelling
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote