View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:49 AM   #5910
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
About Italian chickens:

Berlusconi: I am the best chicken of the last 150 years. I had to cross that road because of those communist policemen and judges who are conspiring against me.

Berlusconi (2): the ckicken saw a big-boobies chick on the other side.

FIAT: the chicken had plenty of time to cross the road before our speeding car was there.

Prada: she was performing a fashion show for our new feather collection.

Cosa Nostra: he couldn't refuse our proposal to cross the road.

Cosa Nostra (2): I did not see any chicken. I did not hear any chicken. I won't talk about chickens.

Ferrari F1: Vettel's Red Bull was already there.

Juventus FC: he crossed the road to assign us a penalty shoot and to let us win the Championship. We paid him for that.

Every Italian TV Station: Belen Rodriguez is having a baby. Her tits are getting bigger.

Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote