View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #61
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmon65 View Post
Well, whether it is decided to keep these requests separate (my vote goes there) or merged into the Touch firmware requests I do have a request/ question. Does the apostrophe issue still happen for other Kobo users? Apostrophes in authors name or title causing issues in the sideloaded or calibre library issue, I mean.

If it does still exist I'd love that to see some attention. That way there would be very little adjustment to my epubs from the old nook configurations. I do still have two of those in the house. Hate to have two different epub versions for the different readers!
The last time I saw the issue with an apostrophe triggering a content locked error was with the original Kobo ereader in the summer of 2010. The next firmware update fixed the problem (Kobo ticket #23676 as I recall) and I haven't seen it in any firmware variant on any of the Kobo ereaders since.

What version of firmware on which Kobo device did you see this problem with?
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote