View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #46
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
I can't tell you about books or movies, but Audible will let you download multiple times. There is no limit that I know of. You are only allowed to burn a disc once, but don't let that bug you too much. If you screw up or later your disk is scratched and you need to reburn, just call customer service and they will reset it. You SHOULD be able to download to any device, but I'm currently having a problem downloading to my computer (no problems with any other devices). They are working on it (the option is grayed out).
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote