View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #58
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I just finished "First Patient" by Michael Palmer. A college chum of the president is asked to come to Washington DC to be the personal physician for the POTUS because the previous doctor has mysteriously disappeared. Pretty decent novel with one or two really dumb plot devices in the middle.

I have just started "Cold Vengeance" by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child (a favorite of mine). This is the latest Agent Pendergast novel.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote