Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 08:08 AM   #23
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
my my, you have had a busy night ! (well it was night for me, anyway. a girl's gotta get her beauty sleep if she wants to keep looking like this.)

i'm feeling the avatar love i've never had any nicer present than all these avatars ! thanks slayda for the animation (even it it only works when it wants to) ! thanks Wood for your highly pertinent contribution, nicely done ! extra props for representing the original Z of the P... you sir win a fish ! nate the great, that is a very cute little elf ! but the link doesn't work ? nick, HOW did you do that ??? did you really make ALL those pinwheels ??? amazing !! i feel i should come over and blow on all of them. you just tell me where you live and i'll stop by a little later . Marc, the psychic mind-link is clearly still in full-force, it's like looking in a mirror. hugz and pastrees to you too chéri, i might even let you have my croissant aux amandes (it's my favorite pastrees). in fact, pastrees for everyone ! that's better than a fish anyway, right ?

i wanted to wait a bit longer but now i've seen them all i can't help myself !! must... add.... avatar !! as promised of course i'm starting with Natch's avatar, he is after all the one to break the ice ! since you seem to like the animation i added i'll use that version, i hope that's all right with you.

but anybody else who wants to make one I AM STILL ACCEPTING AVATARS !! i like this so much i will NEVER close this thread.

i'm probably just overexcited... maybe i should have stopped before the third cup of coffee.

to everybody !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote