Thread: e-pub confused
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 11:29 PM   #3
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
A lot of Kobo store books (but not all!) are available in ePub format. I get books for my 950 from them. If you go to the website, not the desktop app, and look at the book's page there, you can tell if it's ePub or not. All books that have an adobe download link are ePub and can go on the 950, in fact the Kobo desktop app will sync them with your reader. The ones without a download link though, are another matter... I haven't found a way to get them to my 950 yet.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote