View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:01 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvoosten View Post
But to be honest.. I don't know what all the fuss is about on trying to get a V3 in Europe.. I ordered and got mine directly from the Jinke site within a week for 300 dollar and I do live in Europe.. With the low dollar price I would say just go for it. The only pain is that you have to wire the money using international transfer and they don't accept credit cards or paypal..
Although bank transfers are commonplace to those of us in Europe, they are, I am led to believe, not so common in the US (where everyone has a credit card), hence Americans are often a little "wary" of them.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote