Thread: Eros tablet
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Eros tablet

I found this neat 10" slate on a Chinese site. It's not on the market yet, but when it is the base is expected to retail for less than 3000 Yuan. According to my source the battery life is disappointing - 2.5 hours of video under WinXP or 1.5 under Win7. It's a shame; I like how it looks. Here are the specs:
  • 1.6GHz Atom N270 CPU
  • 1GB RAM
  • 160GB HD
  • 10" touchscreen
  • 1024x768 screen resolution
  • 2 USB ports
  • network jack
  • SD card slot
  • CF card slot
  • weight: 850g
  • size: 255 × 159 × 22 mm

http://www.shanzhaiben.com/83/n-3783.html