View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 03:11 PM   #13
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I have used ebooks (Adobe Acrobat) since Acrobat version 1 in Windows 3.1. I expanded to documents on the Palm and was reading things on my phone for several years. When I first heard about the Sony Reader even my wife was excited. We saw one and bought it on the spot (with a Boarders' coupon in the pocket.) Later I was searching the web for sites and kept skipping this one as I was reading it as MobiRead and I was not looking for stuff about the MobiReader. Later I came to my senses and read it correctly, clicked on the link at Gizmodo, and the rest is history (abet a brief on so far.)

The people here are nice and even when my questions may seem strange or ill-formed they have responded seriously. As mentioned earlier, no flames that I have seen and no "fanboy" attitudes. (The term is often used to describe people dedicated to either AMD or Intel CPUs that believe that only their processor is worth anything and that all others are worthless. Also used a lot in the ATI vs. nVidia graphics card discussions.) The short topic for this paragraph would be, "There is a lot of respect shown here that is often missing from many sites."
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote