View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 09:28 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Williard Price died in 1983. His books come out of copyright in Canada in 2034

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbeat View Post
Hi everyone, this is my first post, but I used this forum when I was deciding what device to buy so thanks

I used to be an avid reader of the Willard Price 'Adventure' books when I was a kid.
Many years ago, I scanned my favourite of the series, 'Diving Adventure' but I never got round to doing the rest of the series.

I was wondering if anyone else loves these books as much as I do and would like to collaborate?
Two problems that I have right now are that I haven't got a scanner and I'm having trouble finding OCR software for my OS (Ubuntu)

I have a DSLR camera,, so that could take the place of the scanner I guess, but it would be nice not to have to do it all myself!

If anyone's interested, I'll upload Diving Adventure and maybe we can get a project together?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote