View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I voted NO, but not because "it creates excess page turns", but because the text looks better without the space and with indents (I wish I could remove the default spacing in Cybook's mobipocket reader). A full line spacing also makes it difficult to see where there should be really a space, as when there is a change of scene, or a substantial time passes.
The paragraph spacing in most Mobipocket eBooks i why they use 2 or three full lines to seperate sections. And I also think most Mobipocket eBooks use too much space at the top of a page when you get to a new chapter.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote