View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoney View Post
Any tips? Seems to be a trivial issue but I could not find a similar thread in the forum.
Search our Wiki for the Visual Kindle Guide and how to run Mobi2mobi (part of the mobiperl tools) The mobi2mobi program will allow you to edit the metadata.

I wrote this topic... but I do have to say getting mobiperl stuff running on a Mac is quite a chore. There is a step by step guide but some people have run into various issues. Apparently various Mac(s) versions don't ship with certain folders.

If you have any trouble with it let me know. I will try to help. There is a link to the topic that you can post in on the Wiki.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote