View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 05:41 PM   #115
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Thank you TaKir

I tried the 2.1 printer and it always quits at 99% or something. I asked Jinke about this and they told me that this is a known problem with "western" Windows versions.

I tried the Book synchro software just now andt hat seems to work ok...but it simulates the s1 and s2 8or whatever they are called) instead of V2/V8

And I just noticed that it doesn't support PDF...so no way to convert that. It also is a bit bugy on my system, but in principle it works.

Last edited by CommanderROR; 06-14-2006 at 05:45 PM.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote