View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #45
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
77,243,718 karma now.

Is there going to be a wholesale devaluation of karma as it is exchanged into the new like economy? Is karma even going to be honored in the new economic system? How am I going to remember which members are valuable and which are not? Is my middle class status at risk?
Believe me, we have discussed this quite a bit. The karma system as it is now has room for abuse, and it has been abused. I hope we can find something equitable to do. Or, maybe not.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote