View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:36 AM   #44
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
As poor as the "Like" system is, at least as long as it isn't accumulative it doesn't have the same potential for abuse as the current karma system. Nobody, least of all me, deserves 73,458,788 points of Karma. Like most of our members I've done a few useful things around here, but the vast majority of those points were awarded for posting jokes I didn't write, music I didn't compose, and videos I didn't produce.
77,243,718 karma now.

Is there going to be a wholesale devaluation of karma as it is exchanged into the new like economy? Is karma even going to be honored in the new economic system? How am I going to remember which members are valuable and which are not? Is my middle class status at risk?
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote