View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #37
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Will the "communication/action" be reduced to simply click a button or will the comment line still be there?
We are switching to XenForo... (not sure if that was supposed to be a secret, I so, sorry). Alex has been working on it for quite some time now. Waiting for a version that supports all that we have here, and customizing it with many of the things he has done on the current software.

XenForo contains an asset manager type add-in that will be used to replace the ebook library and I think the plan is to use WordPress for the frontpage/new feed system to allow for multiple people to post news items, etc.

You can check on http://xenforo.com/ yourself, I expect they have a demo system set up somewhere. Although, I expect that it will not be configured exactly as mobilereads instance of it will be.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote