View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #14404
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Wizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I finished reading Diane Duane's So You Want to Be a Wizard, New Millennium Edition. It was a fun read and I will probably get my grandson the Young Wizards International Edition, Complete Set (9 books) for Christmas. It's really affordable at $39.99 and DRM-free as well.

Now back to The Dresden Files, White Night!
White Night was as exciting and suspenseful as it gets! Just loved this re-read!!

I'm now beginning a re-read of The Dresden Files #10, Small Favor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SF.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	252.7 KB
ID:	94282

This will leave me 3 more Dresden Files novels to re-read before D-day (Dresden-day) 2012, November 27th, the release date for The Dresden Files #14, Cold Days!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CD.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	306.4 KB
ID:	94283

Last edited by alansplace; 10-17-2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: fix graphic
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote