View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #7
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Thanks for the additional info from SteveEisenberg... I tried to hunt down the article itself but don't have the uni library access so not possible... The abstract had insufficient detail to be useful but I find the devices used to be quite amusing considering all the complaints concerning the PRS-600 with its acknowledged poorer viewing than earlier and later eInk devices due to its resistive touchscreen. I still have a 600 but very rarely use it as I find that any extended usage is uncomfortable... just like using an LCD...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote