View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Launchers that work on Fire/Fire HD?

Has anyone had success in using a launcher with either of the new Fire tablets? The reports I've seen suggest they either don't work at all, or that they work but with some limitations (can't remap Home button?). I've never used one myself, but can see the utility of using one, particularly if it confers more efficient task switching.

A number of reviews have expressed the 'lack of multitasking' as a negative (though it is actually 'lack of efficient task switching' they are complaining about—multitasking works as it does on any Android device). I tend to agree. For that matter, I'd like to see task switching on my Kindle Touch, so I never have to go Home!
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote