View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #14
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Well, the idea of a central character's reality being illusion has been around since at least 1920 when The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari was on the silent screen, but I thought it was done in an engrossing manner, and the cost of what they were doing wasn't a problem for me as it involved an experimental treatment the doctors were hoping to prove successful. Were they taking these measures with each of their patients, I could understand the objections as a plot device, but this was an experiment they were trying with only one.

I really enjoyed this book.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote