View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:53 PM   #104
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I'm almost finished Sophie's World which I picked up for free through a promotion earlier this year by The Guardian newspaper. It's a philosophy textbook disguised as a delightful story about a young girl. It's been a wonderful journey from ancient Greece through the Romantics of Europe. Some of the descriptions of the various philosophies were a bit dry and dense, but overall I've enjoyed the story and the numerous examples go a long way towards understanding the different schools of philosophical thought.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote