View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #100
Shiromi
Shiromi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shiromi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shiromi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shiromi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shiromi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shiromi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shiromi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shiromi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shiromi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shiromi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shiromi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Trying to get through the latest Honor Harrington audiobook but with great difficulty. I'm a VO person who wants to get into audiobooks so I'm always listening for the performance, and this one is just painful. The accents, particularly the British ones, are bad. The kind of ones I'd see at community theatre auditions (not productions, auditions). Gosh, I hate being so negative about it... Well, on the upside, it does get me through my workouts in the morning!
Shiromi is offline   Reply With Quote