View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 06:13 AM   #12
hal9000
Enthusiast
hal9000 doesn't litterhal9000 doesn't litterhal9000 doesn't litter

Device: Airis Dbook (with booq Classic OS 2.2)
Next version coming

I'm working on the next version of LRF TOC Editor. At the moment of writing this post this is the change log for it:

Quote:
v1.03 (--/---/08):
  • added: show the cover thumbnail for the loaded file
  • added: navigation through pages using CTRL+PagUp/PagDown and CTRL+Home/End
  • added: support for additional styles within a text block, instead applying an unique style to the whole block, thus allowing a representation closer to the one on the PRS screen
  • removed: page and object number for each item in TOC and text panels
  • removed: header row in TOC and text panels
  • changed: new color to highlight selected items
  • changed: icons for up and down buttons
  • changed: new TOC panel font for better visibility
  • changed: the way to show that a text panel item is linked to a TOC entry, showing a blue bar to its left, along the full height of the item, instead showing a checked box
  • changed: the way to select the TOC entry linked to a text panel item or to assign a text panel item to the current TOC entry, right-clicking with the mouse on the text panel item instead clicking on the corresponding checkbox
  • changed: use of external DLL for keyboard and mouse events control, as the standard method fails with the control type used for the text panel
  • changed: dialogs for add/rename/reassign TOC entries so the operation can be cancelled
  • changed: now there are three visualization modes (full text with styles, full text without styles and short text without styles)
  • fixed: scroll position change on TOC panel when an entry is removed
  • fixed: now if the text have an special color for its status, as for example a modified item, the color is preserved when the item is selected, changing its background color only
  • fixed: sometimes the available action buttons were displayed incorrectly for the current selected item
I hope to have it finished soon. Anyway the change log still may grow, so I'm thinking of give it version number 1.1 instead 1.03.
hal9000 is offline   Reply With Quote