View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #98
CarolineNH
Expert napper
CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro, Kindle Fire 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile_Reader View Post
I'm 2/3 through "Steve Jobs" by Walter Isaacson, version made by Audible. I like it a lot, even that it loses a bit of impact in the mid section (it's over 24 hours long in total). The narration is very good, and especially amusing when Steve Wozniak is 'played'.
Glad to hear this! Just got the book on CD from the library, and it will be up next on my iPod.

Right now I'm listening to John Grisham's "The Appeal" - almost through disk 8 of 10. I mostly listen during my barn chores (and on walks, which I haven't had a chance to do in the last couple of weeks). I wish I had time to go for a walk - I find it quite engrossing!

Last edited by CarolineNH; 01-21-2012 at 07:38 PM.
CarolineNH is offline   Reply With Quote