View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #6
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
Also of interest are these statistics from the same page: Americans ages 20-34 spend on average 10 minutes a day reading for pleasure. Those 35-44 spend about 13 minutes; 45-54 spend about 19 minutes; 55-64 spend about 32 minutes; and 65-74 spend about 46 minutes.
I'm not 50 yet, and I get in 2-3 hours reading a day!

(But I really should exercise more.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote