View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 12:49 PM   #15
jamesbeat
Connoisseur
jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Well here's hoping that all of them are released eventually, this is something I've been wanting ever since I got my first 386(!) computer.

I'm still having trouble buying them at the moment because I'm having to assemble a computer that I can use with my ancient copy of Windows XP.
The Waterstones DRM means that I can't use the book with Linux, so I'm having to cobble a machine together just to download the darn things.

The only other option is for me to install the Kindle app on my iphone and buy the books from Amazon, but I want to read them on my reader, not my phone.

I've even had to buy a network card, and now I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail before I can continue.

I swear that this is both the first and the last time I buy books with DRM.
jamesbeat is offline   Reply With Quote