View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:16 AM   #28
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
We used to auto redirect mobile devices to the mobile MobileRead edition. But the code was buggy and was a big too eager in the redirection - non-mobile devices sometimes got redirected as well. We're planning to clean up the code and than enable it again with the additional option to opt-out of the redirection.
I appreciate that it's not automatic (and if it becomes so, there will be an opt-out). There is nothing more annoying to me than not being able to get to the "true" forum and, instead, being redirected.

I prefer the true forum in landscape on the droidx. Of course, I have no idea what tapatalk is, so...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote