View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 05:07 AM   #7
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspark View Post
I'm curious to see the old font rendering on a V5 if I can. How can I identify what the old sdk/kernel was?
I'd be interested to know this too. Since the PocketPro was released the kernel has been at 2.6.21.7 constantly all the way through including the latest firmware. Perhaps people have noticed this change with kernel version updates with the V3 (a device that has been around for what, 3 years now?)
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote