Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:20 PM   #317
Breid
Zealot
Breid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really nice

Device: Kobo Aura HD; Kobo Glo; KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by lioslaith View Post
I thought it was just me, but apparently it's happening to others too.

I find the only way I can get onto my order details page is to go to my confirmation email from WHSmith's and go to the bottom of the email and click on the manage my order link. This leads to what seems like the same lousy page with useless links but if I scroll down to my order history part I can access the order details page by clicking on the link there. It seems to be the only link on the page that actually works at all apart from the logout which I discovered as well.

Strangely if I use my iPod to log in it loads the correct account details complete with working links the way it should. Don't know what is going on there at all.

My Aura order has been 'Waiting For Stock' since a couple of hours after placing my order.

I now have kept a page open to the order page in Chrome when it reloads, it generally asks me to login again. When I do I hit that strange white page but like I mentioned above scrolling down to the 'My Orders' heading I get the correct and working links to my WHSmith orders.
Thank you, I am so glad it is not just me. I have not scrolled down as you suggest, but I will try that, and if that fails, I will try my iPod.

Added: Scrolled down as you suggested and actually got a working webpage which said my order was 'confirmed'. That is better than the gobbledygook I had been getting...sending some karma your way

Last edited by Breid; 04-22-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Breid is offline   Reply With Quote