View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom8888 View Post
Win 7 administrator (me) will not allow calibre to install from the downloads folder. How do I work around this ? It's an HP4440s. Thank you for any thoughts. tom
Are you confused ? You say your administrator will not you allow you to install. Then you ask how to install.

For those cases where you can't obtain the rights to install, Calibre portable might be a solution.

Calibre W64 installed on my W7HP Toshiba laptop. I have noticed in W7 that you can lose the authorization dialog under the parent, with no way to bring it back to the forefront. (Alt-Tab does not work on child objects)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote