View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:28 PM   #30
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
I don't believe I offered an opinion on the good or bad aspect of anything, I simply asked why the OP should get a refund.

According to the original post there was nothing wrong with the book, he had to open the file to realize HE made a mistake and purchased the wrong one.

Instead of receiving an answer to my question, a feeble, if not pathetic, attempt was made to insult me.

If people are only interested in having their hand held and their illogical beliefs reaffirmed, they should probably turn to a close, personal friend. Expecting the same treatment on a public forum requires a suspension of reality I have no interest in supporting.
Umm, you are clearly offering an opinion. Your question was rhetorical and was an attack on the OP for expecting the same level of service from online sellers as he would expect from a B&M retailer...even if the mistake was his.

I don't know why you would expect any different reaction.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote