View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #63
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
No one is more surprised than I to say that I like the Fire as is, with perhaps one wish for Bluetooth. Other than that, it does everything as advertised -- no more, no less. For those wanting external storage, GPS, etc., go buy a Galaxy Tab or something similar. The best feature of the Fire is its $200 price tag.

For those lamenting over the lack of all the extras listed in this thread I have one question. Would you be willing to spend an extra $100-$200 and still be locked into Amazon? Why? In the same price range there are scores of tablets available with all the bells and whistles, giving you access to all your preferred content providers without having to jump through any hoops.

I love my Fire but I love my Xoom more -- it does all the heavy lifting.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote