View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
Kaetrin
Connoisseur
Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.Kaetrin can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Moving Calibre to new PC

Hello, The PC where I had all my books stored died. Before the hard drive gave up the ghost altogether, I was able to store all my books and the Calibre files and folders from the hard drive onto a USB and I've transferred that data over to our other PC now. I've also downloaded Calibre to that PC as I understand that a programme can't just be copied over but that it has to be installed to the Windows registry.

I've put the data from the old hard drive into the same folder where the new install of Calibre is on the PC but my books are not showing up.

Can someone please tell me how I get my old Calibre library to be readable on the new PC?

We are running Windows 7 Ultimate on our PC, in case that's relevant. Please let me know if you need any more information.

thx for any help
Kaetrin is offline   Reply With Quote