View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 06:19 PM   #25
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruskal View Post
I called it vaporware because I saw nothing about price or ordering. I assumed that they are looking for a marketing partner.

Could be wrong. I'd like to be wrong. Let me know if you find that I'm wrong.

Vincent
It is fairly common for a design/manufacturer not to be in the retail business. I do not find this enough justification to believe it does not exist. however it would have been nice if they could have listed a dealer or two. It might be interesting to email them I suppose.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote