View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #106
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankaa View Post
Thanks for all your help!

Do I understand it right, that Live Wallpapers only work if I change the home launcher to another than the standard one? If so, how do I so?
Correct.

Download and install a home screen replacement (launcher). Popular choices are Zeam, ADW Launcher, and Launcher Pro.

After you install it, whenever you hit the "n" button you'll be prompted to pick a launcher (stock home screen or something else). If you want that to be you default launcher, when prompted put a check in the box at the bottom of the prompt window. Note: this may not be the case depending on how SoftKeys is configured.

You also need to download and install Home Switcher. You can use this to change to another home screen (including the stock one) or set a home screen (including the stock one) as default.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote