View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #3
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
50 Chapters is probably bigger than 260K (If Calibre splits the chapter part file, it probably is.), Many readers can't handle that in a single segment.

Look in the Style sheet for a "page-break-before:...", that may give you some control.
I suggest you read up on that before doing wild things with the setting:
Nope, I don't think the size has anything to do with it. I have mine set larger than that anyway, larger than the entire size of the ebook. Also, it isn't breaking at odd places or anything. It's breaking at each and every chapter heading. I just don't see anything in Calibre that tells it to do that and I've checked my stylesheet in Sigil and the class I'm using for my chapter headers doesn't have page-break-before set at all.

I'll keep playing and looking for another response. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote