View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #23
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Me thinks it takes more than that to bribe me
Okay.......inquiring minds want to know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
No, not that way DG. What we need to do is set up a new thread somewhere and call it the "Contest Submission" thread. Make it a poll, that has all the possible suspects in it and tell people to just submit their entry that way, the site software will track who they are and who they select there is no need for them to email anything. Then about 10 minutes prior to the deadline you and I just submit our guess the correct way using the top one or two suspects in the poll. Not only will we be the only two submissions but we'll have the best chances of being right as well!! Foolproof!! We can't miss.

Hey, what is everyone looking at!?
Crap, this wasn't a PM was it? ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
Gee, I wonder why I distrust people so much?

Request to participate withdrawn.

Make the little cheats email their answers.

Has if they had a chance against me.

And that handicapped remark is not forgotten or forgiven.
What did I miss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
No Bookeen product to win? Pfff
YEAH!!! Teach those mods a lesson!!! Refuse to enter!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote