View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margie H View Post
However only some of the books appear on the kindle altho they appear "on the device" in the calbre library????
I do not have a Kindle and have never used a Kindle, as such my advice might be tinged with a touch of ignorance. Have you tried shutting your Kindle down and turning it back on? If that doesn't work I would suggest deleting all of the books on the device via calibre's device view then resending the same books to your Kindle as previously instructed and you will see all of the books on your Kindle again.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote